Saturday, July 4, 2009

i CANT stop Cosmo Cricket ing!

I think I may have a problem but, I just love these lines from Cosmo Cricket. Yes I did try for the design team and the Cosmo blog update said they had narrowed to 17 so they either like me or they don't at this point but, I love them and can't stop creating. This is what I did last night. A cute little Daddy card that will get used in the near future since Jason still hasn't been home to recieve his gift. And an oldy pic of Jaycie CLaire but, I love it and wanted to tell another story around it from the first layout I did way back. I just love the Dutch Girl line for her its just so sweet and Jaycie like.
Hope everyone is finding time to celebrate today! Happy Birthday America! The kids are hoping it stops raining here in time for the fireworks and I am trying to think of some fun 4th indoor project to do with them. Enjoy your day and be safe!

Hugs AMY






4 comments:

Erin Bassett said...

LOVE the picture on the "cherry" layout!! -That CPK could be related...they look just alike LOL.

Good luck on the CC!

Amy Coon said...

that was mine from when I was little and everybody laughs that I got a daughter to match my doll That is the origional story on my first layout with it but, loved it so much I did it again here.

Anonymous said...

How awesome Amy!!! I love CC too and I even have my own fan club, hope to see you there sometime soon- in the meantime- best of luck with the CC DT call and I can't wait to see some more :)

xoxo
Sara

Amy Coon said...

awwww Sara thanks I am a nervous wreck tonight waiting to hear!!!!
I am heading over to your blog to find that fan club girl!!! Have a great evening and hopefully you will see my name tomorrow morning!!!!