Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quick Ones








Just a couple of quick layouts I put together last night to share before I go on my wedding photographer hiatus this weekend. We leave in the morning and will be back Monday. I used glimmer mist on that prima flower from the zoo layout but doesn't show up well on here. Been doing a lot of tulle lately and you can see 3 puff flowers I made on books layout.
Will be tweeting all weekend and checking in here for "love" comments thanks everybody for leaving comments I read and treasure each of them. Have a super fun weekend and wish me luck on my first wedding.
Hugs,
Amy
ps I did receive an e-mail from Bobunny that they have went over my entry so I at least know they received it! They stated they received hundreds so will be over a week before the results are out. So so excited really want to be on that Team!


No comments: